• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Left 4 Dead

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
So the beta hits today, you pre-ordered Saz?
Would much rather have a few games with folks I know from here as it is far more entertaining.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
I'm still in Waikiki at the AFCEA technet. Will be back in Austin by tomorrow afternoon so maybe hit me up during the weekend :D

Btw, are you even on IM mr Punk? Matt's on my list but I never see you online :D

X, it's about 49 bucks I think, was 45 for pre-order, its 4-way co-op so it would be awesome if we could get a few sessions as a group together :D

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
I pre-ordered it on Steam like 2 months ago, or something like that, been awhile since it left my wallet lol I loaded the demo last night and just got out of playing it and holy F**king hell is it ever good, valve knows how to make you feel with a shotgun in your hand, its amazing, thats all i can say right now!!

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Yeah I am always on messenger, although I am only on Steam if I am playing something which is not too often at the moment.

I tried L4D online earlier but every server seemed to be both in the US (odd at 2am eh?) and then asking for a password so I didn't actually get to try it. Single player was kinda fun and scary though.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
I played it last night, when I got back.

Played with 4 steam friends and finished the demo. It's FUN :D

Can't wait for the whole thing.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
So, when we playing?

I've already finished it on the hardest level several times with a few friends :D

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
Yea I have finished it on Expert many times now, I find it quite easy actually. And I am someone who has issues with hardness in games. Still, can't wait for full version.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Did you play it by yourself or with friends?

It's much easier by yourself than with Friends.

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
Yea I played it with friends and with the computer, both are quite easy, im not saying its like a walk in the park lol but easier then I thought it would be.

Is the demo gone or am I crazy? :( Read some good stuff about this game but would like to try the demo before giving Valve $50.

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
Well from what I have been hearing the demo is available to those who have not paid for the full game, those who have can't play it.

Well from what I have been hearing the demo is available to those who have not paid for the full game, those who have can't play it.
Are you sure it's not the other way around? I've not paid for the game and I don't see the demo anywhere. I even followed a link for it and it dumps me right at the "home" section on steam. It's also not listed under demos. :(

from what i heard the demo was only to be around before the release, and has been removed since it's been released. in a way doesn't make sense.... and in a way kinda does....

from what i heard the demo was only to be around before the release, and has been removed since it's been released. in a way doesn't make sense.... and in a way kinda does....
Well without a demo I'm not putting down $50. :( Perhaps to try the "demo" version I see out now ...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies