• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Latest AVG Update appears OK.

Capricorn

OSNN Senior Addict
AVG appears to have sorted the problems with their updates. The latest one does require a restart, but hasn't locked up my computer.

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
Thanx for that Capricorn. Now all I have to do is reinstall AVG. :eek:
Is it OK when you open windows explorer & right click on a drive? The bad update gave me problems there also.

Capricorn

OSNN Senior Addict
Sorry Hipster Doofus that I never answered you sooner, I wasn't able to connect to the ex-perience site yesterday. The latest updates to AVG haven't caused me any problems.

Nothing to do with the AVG problems, but I wondered if you are using a firewall. I have started using Kerio, which is free. I have run several checks with it, and it protected my computer fine, just a thought. Best Wishes

We have just had a visit from my Sister in Law that lives in Melbourne, she was lucky enough to have lovely weather whilst she was here, she is back in Melbourne now, and no doubt experiencing lovely weather as you come into summer.

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
Just got around to installing AVG again today.
I stopped using a firewall (zonealarm) the other day. I'm on dialup & the puter is never left unattended.
Oh & don't get me started about the weather. One beautiful day & now back to winter. Good ol Melbourne. It is the world's most livable city you know. Well it tied first with some place I've never heard of in Canada. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix