LAN Parties?

SkazzyUK

XP-erience Oldie
Anyone been to a LAN party?

As in an organised one that you perhaps have to pay for,

I want to go to one, in the South East of England, but nearest one is 1.30 hours by car,

Wondered if anyone knew of one close perhaps?

Also are they any good?

SkaZZy:D

P

Pentech

I agree that an hour and a half is a bit far, but if you are willing to drive that far, it is well worth it. Lan parties are the best, me and my friends hold them almost every weekend. The only difference with the organized ones is you normally have to play the games that everybody else wants to play.

JJB6486

Retired Mod
Political User
My parents think packing up my entire PC and going to a place with a bunch of people i don't know to play comptuer games for hours straight is weird and not what a normal teen should do, and say my computer stuff will get stolen too. I really want to go to one, but I cant :(

JJB

SkazzyUK

XP-erience Oldie
As Much As I Would Like to fly to America to have a LAN party I kinda don't have the money to fly to the states, I wos looking for game in the UK

SkaZZy:D

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
Me and friends did a few back when i was in Uni, it was pretty cool. we'd hire a hall out for the weekend, go up friday night, set everything up then play till you drop, literally sometimes!

A

anewhope

Just finished one on sunday at uni, took over a conference room and 50 of us played CS, Battlefield 1942, MoH:AA, Warcraft III etc for 48 hours, most didn't sleep at all :D

The one's who did were ridiculed for it! It's well worth it, most fun i've had at 4am with a cup of coffee for a long time!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut