June Desktops

Originally posted by Goku
Here is my Desktop for June :)

wow Goku, yours is pretty eye catching. What's that thing at the bottom of you wallpaper. Is it apart of the wallpaper or is it a totally seperate program?

Well...........I've sent a Pic in of myself.......my office..........now heres my desktop, though I do change it on a regular basis, on the fact that I get bored easily.:p :p

Originally posted by bheagle
Thought I'd send mine, tho it's not as cool as most.
Nice Industrial look. Cool imbedding with the Marble background on the Calander and the System info. :)

thanks... it's still beyond my knowlege to change the start button and bottom bar tho...heheheh

Originally posted by ~Cybele~
Yes...I changed my desktop again...honestly I don't think I can leave it the same for 3 days in a row. lol

Cybele, where can I get that theme, its really cool :)

Mine

Check My DeskTop OuT!!

att.gif
Attachment: des.jpg

WOW - where did u get that wallpaper ? Thats real cool, i gotta get me some of that, lol. Oh, and how did you get the folder tasks to show on the desktop ? Bet that took you ages ;)

Hey thanks for that avsdotcom send me ££££££ and I'll tell you the secret. he he he

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back