jpg.sit files

I've got some images sent to me through an e mail and its a .jpg.sit file.To open it directly with Photoshop is impossible which later it turn out can be opened using Stuffit go here :http://www.stuffit.com/win/expander/index.html
I managed to open it and it is a.jpg format.But still, I can't open it with my Photoshop to convert it to a proper .jpeg format.It can only be edited by using MS Paint.Is there a way ??
:mad:

Krux

Nissan Powered
just open it with paint make it the actual size hit print screen then make a new picture in adobe and crop your original picture out of it.

Yeah Krux..it got me running around....from jpg.sit open it Stuffit. then reformat to .bmp and then back to jpeg using Photoshop.Anyway, I got it opened that way now and
sboulema , sorry I couldn't find a way to upload the file here..

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
sit is an archiving format (more commonly used on the apple mac rather than windows) so it's just like file.jpg.zip you'd need to un-archive it before viewing it.

As you say though, that hasn't worked, could you just ask the person who mailed you the files to either leave them un-archived or perhaps use Zip compression instead?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel