JPG always = JPE

I redid both tweaks, cleaned the registry all out and rebooted, and it's finally fixed! Thanks again!

Originally posted by Deszaras
I redid both tweaks, cleaned the registry all out and rebooted, and it's finally fixed! Thanks again!

Both tweaks?
Did I miss something?

BTW - I tried the tweak I listed above, and now some jpgs save properly, but the Logo above still saves as a .jpe

I'm going to try something else and let you know if it works...

Anyone want to make a file for this fix, since it seems it may work for some? You know, a .reg file we can just double click on to execute...

Thanks!

IE saving images only as bitmaps - aargh!

Well, this is a bit off-topic, however couldn't find anything on this anywhere...

does anyone know why my IE has suddendly defaulted to saving all images off the web as bitmaps? It doesn't allow any alternatives either. Whether the image is a GIF, JPG or whatever, when I rightclick, it only allows save as Bitmap inthe drop down menu, with no other options in the drop down menu.

I'm usually no computer wally, and can usually fix things, and rarely ask for help, however this one's really pissing me off, no end! Methinks my wally housemate has done something, although he swears black and blue that he hasn't.

Thanks in advance. Email pref!

Baj
[win xp pro
athlon 1800
512 RAM]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back