• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

JBL Pro Speakers

E

Eve

I have JBL Pro speakers and due to the fact that they only ever work when they feel like I thought maybe they needed updated drivers or software. So I went to the JBL site and sure enough, there are updates for most speakers. Unofrtunately, I don't know which JBL speakers I have. It doesn't say on the them at all. They came with a Compaq computer and the only sticker on them same a load of crap about compaq. I've looked a the pictures on the website but none of them look like my speakers. Any ideas?

TIA:D

Eve

E

Eve

Have tried both, Compaq doesn't say and I've even e-mailed them with my PC serial number but they said since it wasn't bought in the US I should go back to where I bought it and ask. I bought it 2 years ago, somehow I doubt they'd remember. The JBL site doesn't seem to have any speakers like mine. In fact they all look huge, more like a hifi system than pc speakers, but most of them are huge these days. My b/f got a new dell (yuk!) :eek: pc last week, it has 2 tiny speakers and one huge sub woofer, it's nearly the same size as the cpu case! Anyone else have any ideas?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies