January Desktop Captures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally use the classic-style Start menu...prefer it to the XP-style one actually. :)

Funky dredd

I know this is a really stupid question, but where did you get your desktop weather? I can't find it by googleing. (granted, I've had a few beers tonight...)

Mine at the moment, all defaults but with some strangely cute icons o_0 :D

Attachments

• 10thJan04.jpg
    10thJan04.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 131
dreamliner77 said:
Funky dredd

I know this is a really stupid question, but where did you get your desktop weather? I can't find it by googleing. (granted, I've had a few beers tonight...)
It's part of samurize. http://www.samurize.com/modules/news/
If you can't find it then pm me and I'll see about sending it to you somehow. :)

Ah, I've never taken the plunge to samurize.

What is it's resource usage like

Not too bad really. I have 512 ddr on the laptop so I don't even notice it running. Give it a try, you can always remove it :)

I'll keep this one for the month. Its awesome! ;)

Dubbin1 said:
Whats wrong with the theme? or do you mean visual style?
Oh yea sorry, I mean the Visual Style, I find it too bulky.

yea, theres something I havent seen re-posted on the new forums. The Active Desktop Tutorial....

As for resourses... The stuff I got running like the stuff I got running( Check my sig link to see )... On mine it uses about 14% resourses, With 512 DDR 2100 on AthlonXP 2500+... I really don't notice it even being there.. :) I'm in love with Samurize~!!!!!! :)

Beginning said:
As for resourses... The stuff I got running like the stuff I got running( Check my sig link to see )... On mine it uses about 14% resourses, With 512 DDR 2100 on AthlonXP 2500+... I really don't notice it even being there.. :) I'm in love with Samurize~!!!!!! :)

Hi Beginning

I'd just like to know where you got your wallpaper from. I'm using the Velvet Waves theme the same as you and have been looking for a decent wallpaper that goes with it for a few days now. My current one is a bit dark :(

Would be grateful if you could either post a link to it or attach it here but if not, I'll PM you my email address :)

Thanks

Beginning, I seen your samarize stuff, im wondering if you can email me or something the clock your using, thats the only part I want really.

smJandesk.jpg

Full size

January 2004:

Msstyle: Kaki by brewman
Background: SkySlate by Maraxcruz
Icons: Gant
Misc.: Winamp 5 Skin - MMD3

wow, das cool Little Moe

Changed me wall, but still using Cream Milk Mod

Attachments

• desktop33.JPG
    desktop33.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 106
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back