• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

January Birthdays

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
Well, there are a ton of birthdays listed for today (the 1st). Everyone post birthday wishes to those active (or returning) members with January birthdays. If it's your birthday, feel free to post a "wish list" of birthday gifts so that we know what to get ya. ;) I'm going to try and make this a monthly thing if it works out well. :)

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Actually today, it just shows people can't be fussed. I have disabled it for today and it will return tomorrow.

vbulletin3 is going to mail every single one of em and wish ema happy birthday from my ntfs e-mail address..

I expect one or two confused replies.

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
Sorry if this thread isn't a welcome idea. I would rather have all birthday-related posts in a single thread, instead of a single thread for each person worthy of their own. And it isn't like we're going to list every random person who was a member here at some time. Oh well, it can be closed or deleted if it isn't going to be used. :shrug:

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
Originally posted by Electronic Punk
vbulletin3 is going to mail every single one of em and wish ema happy birthday from my ntfs e-mail address..

I expect one or two confused replies.

lol :p :D

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
Originally posted by Electronic Punk
We don't yet have a policy for this - lol :)
Yeah, I understand that. Just seemed worthwhile to me, plus I had a suggestion last month to make this a monthly thing. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies