• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Jade Empire

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Wonder if Jade Empire is the one of the last of the big xbox games to be released... :eek:
Well atl east those that aren't ports (tho Trinity looks quite interesting - but I fear it will be a poor console game)

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
I want it so bad. Done by the same people that did the first (and I think better of the two) Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, Bioware

lancer

There is no answer!
Political User
is that kinda like "The Sexual Teachings of the Jade (Empire) Dragon: Taoist Methods for Male Sexual Revitalization"

hmm sounds good.

I dont know I think Obisidian did well with kotor2 considering LucasArts had them on an unrealistic time frame. Having said that it seems they shipped atleast the pc version with all the material that lucasarts wanted cut from the game so there is now talk of a mod to re-enable said content.

Bioware have this habbit however of making games you just cant leave alone for very long :)

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
Great game so far. I just can't stop playing it. Like LordofLA said Bioware games just can't be put down.

I dont know I think Obisidian did well with kotor2 considering LucasArts had them on an unrealistic time frame. Having said that it seems they shipped atleast the pc version with all the material that lucasarts wanted cut from the game so there is now talk of a mod to re-enable said content.
the pc version didn't get the cut content and the mod you are refering to looks really cool for KOTOR2

the website for the mod is http://magestrix.com/K2End/

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
LordOfLA said:
heh I didnt mean you actualyl got to see the content, but all the content that was cut gets installed on to disk
oh yeah then you are exactly right...sorry misunderstood it

that's how the mod creators are able to try and restore the content on the pc version.

I hope it turns out ok...back to Jade Empire...it's sweet!!!!!!!

logisticprism

Time Dr. Freeman?
wow. jade empire is an extremely good game. the best thing about JE compared to the other bioware games is that the fighting system is actually real time, and the game has a much faster pace, which i'm sure a lot of non-rpg people will like.

Xie

- geek -
Hey EP your link in the first post is dead now...
Sorry, but this product has been de-listed from our system.

This usually happens when a product is no longer being supplied from manufacturers.

vern

Dominus
Political User
I finished this game some time ago. It liked it a lot. I should get back and follow the Closed Fist to get even more fun.

lancer

There is no answer!
Political User
I started to play this yesterday and it was a lot of fun, i'm still just in the village and just kick gao the lessers butt (man i hated him, even though its just a game).

Great game.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dixoncarry