iTunes Remote Control App

vern

Dominus
Political Access
Anyone know of a native Windows app that can control iTunes like Remote does on the iPhone/Touch?

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
I seen a couple of side bar gadgets that will do it .. as well as some yahoo gadgets

Sazar

Rest In Peace
Anyone know of a native Windows app that can control iTunes like Remote does on the iPhone/Touch?

Nope. There are some apps which you can use with a multimedia keyboard (making it a remote, of sorts) but those windows applications suck. Too many crashes, too much instability. It doesn't affect the OS but the app itself will simply close or generate an error line.

vern

Dominus
Political Access
Nope. There are some apps which you can use with a multimedia keyboard (making it a remote, of sorts) but those windows applications suck. Too many crashes, too much instability. It doesn't affect the OS but the app itself will simply close or generate an error line.

This news makes me a sad panda. :(

Thanks sazar!

Sazar

Rest In Peace
NP.

You can, if you have an iPhone or similar device, use an app to take over the PC through VPN or whatever and try to go that route. It's not quite as elegant as the Remote app but it'll be an option.

I hate iTunes personally but I use it mainly because it forces me to organize my libraries and because of the remote app :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhilani