iTunes Album Art Program?

Sazar

Rest In Peace
I am looking for an application that will work with Windows and allows me to easily and rapidly update my music collection art-work and hopefully the tagging as well.

Unlike the Zune player, iTunes seems woefully incapable of grouping things together very well and also seems to be lacking a lot of album art which is disappointing. And if I happen to try and add album art, it is only adding it a track at a time.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

You can add album art manually in iTunes to a whole album. Click the first song, hold Shift and click the last song. Right click and select get info, it will warn you about editing multiple files at once. Click OK and paste the pic in and click Ok.

I've done this a few times.

well even then moving to cover flow causes album information to show up as incorrect. That is mainly why I want a 3'rd party app.

mp3tag is pretty good. I use it sometimes to fix tags. It can do things like auto tag (maybe get album art too?). I haven't used it much but it can pick up tags that other programs can't.

Have you tried "Get Album Artwork" under the Store menu in iTunes? It works to some degree though I believe I last used FetchArt which would get the artwork from Amazon and insert it into the files. Just had a quick google and I've not turned up a Windows version yet

I use Tag&Rename to tag all my files. I used to tag them with Itunes, but over 500GB of tunes made it unwieldy. I've known about Tag&Rename for a while and I still go back to it, even after trying other free taggers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back