There should be a value with the name "0" containing the data "Lucida Console"
Add a new string key called "00" with the value of a new font.
This should make the font available in the command prompt properties.. select that font and make the changes to either just that window or to "all windows with that name"
However, you cannot have it in italics.
Microsoft has specific requirements for the command prompt font found in KB 247815
• The font must be a fixed-pitch font.
• The font cannot be an italic font.
• The font cannot have a negative A or C space.
• If it is a TrueType font, it must be FF_MODERN.
• If it is not a TrueType font, it must be OEM_CHARSET.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS