• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

IRQ Settings

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Hi Guys,

I just installed a free program that gives me complete rundown of my system. I clicked on IRQ settings, and this is what it gave me. Should I be concerned, everything works fine. This is the 'puter I am using now. I alway thought everything had to it's own IRQ. Please Explain. Thanks.

Heeter

P

pappcam

Newer OS'es are designed to share IRQ's. Leave everything as it is. Especially if nothing is wrong. IRQ problems are a thing of the past and I wish people would stop giving advice on how to move around IRQ's as it probably just causes more problems. It's time to move on and forget about this whole IRQ thing and leave it in the past where it belongs. Sorry about the rant.

Originally posted by pappcam
Newer OS'es are designed to share IRQ's. Leave everything as it is. Especially if nothing is wrong. IRQ problems are a thing of the past and I wish people would stop giving advice on how to move around IRQ's as it probably just causes more problems. It's time to move on and forget about this whole IRQ thing and leave it in the past where it belongs. Sorry about the rant.
Yes, I agree. ONLY change IRQ's if something is wrong.

I had the unfortunate need to mess with them once and it's a pain.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies