iPhone 5 released today.

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
Joined
12 Jan 2004
Messages
5,015
The new iPhone 5 gets released today. From earlier reports they are expecting to sell over 10 million by the end of the weekend. They sold 2 million within 24 hours of the pre-order last friday.

I am anxious to get one of these (In white). Has anyone here got it? If so what do you think? From the reviews and pre-information I am seeing, it looks like it is going to be really good.
 
The iphone5 is a great phone, and I would recommend it to people easily. For me, I am interested in trying out something fresh, so this upgrade cycle I’m planning on taking a look at the Nokia Lumia 920 and wp8.
 
wow.Fantastic.I think it is a breaking news .I'm also interested to buy the iPhone.You have information share me.Which is the best?
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top