Introducing Logitech G9 Laser Mouse and Redesigned G15 Keyboard

madmatt

Awesome is as awesome does.
Political Access
Logitech G9 Laser Mouse

How you play is personal. You probably have your favorite type of games and your preferred role in those games. You certainly have your own unique style of gameplay. You may be a twitcher, a stalker, a sniper, maybe even a nuker or a healer.

The new Logitech® G9 Laser Mouse was built on the idea that no ordinary mouse fits all. It delivers the ultimate in customization with interchangeable grips, an onboard profiling system, weight tuning, adjustable color LEDs, sensitivity switching and enhanced software.

Here are some highlights of how you can tune the G9 mouse for the way you play:

More Information: http://newsletter2.logitech.com/logitech/general/logi-666/spotlight.html

Logitech G15 Keyboard

Improving upon the popular and award-winning Logitech® G15 Keyboard was no small task. But Logitech has done so by making it… smaller. The streamlined new G15 Keyboard now has a narrower design, making it easier to pack up and take into hostile territory, whether at LAN parties or a friend’s house. Meanwhile, the new magma-orange backlighting will set your G15 keyboard apart from the competition.

The new design has many of the same winning features as the original — such as programmable macros and an integrated LCD showing real-time game stats for the more than 30 games that support it — giving you the same tactical advantage as the original.

More Information: http://newsletter2.logitech.com/logitech/general/logi-666/spotlight.html#G15

Source: E-mail

Unleashed

We Speak Geek
Damnit, I just ordered a G15! Hopefully I'll get the updated one, but somehow I doubt it.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Political Access
I prefer the current G-15 to this. Even though the new one is smaller.

The media keys, the volume control slider, the flip LCD, the BLUE back-light.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nodee