• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Internet cuts out hourly

S

Supplicium

K heres my setup

Walljack
/
Router/---- Walljack---Switch---2 computers
/ \
/ \ Walljack---Switch-- 2 computers
Modem/

ALL my hardware is Linksys
I am running 3 comps w/XP PRO and the other w/2000 PRO.

Every couple of hours or so my internet cuts out and i go to the modem and router and i un plug them and wait 1 minute then plug it back in and it works.. So with that said i dont think the problem is in my setup or config, but do u think it is my ISP? Need input on what i should do. Thx ~Supp

It's either ISP, modem or router. Which one is hard to say, updating firmware might help sometimes. Try running without the router for a while (one computer only). Does it still happen?

aye, its definitely a nice setup, but I notice a SCSI adapter, yet the HDDs and DVD/CDROM drivers are all IDE...

nice never the less though :)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix