installing xp

this is now the second time that i ahve reformatted my computer in the last 5 hours. i founf out that my main HDD has failed and has become a paper weight but now i am in the instalation process and some times my dvdrom (which is primary) when it is running the cd and using the cd it just stops and wont start up agian but it is still on. i dont know what the problem is and i would like to know if anyone does.

thanks

ok i am a pure idiot

i have been using the dvdrom for a wile now and i dont have a plain cdrom, it has worked fine befor and it is just now that it ias craped out

it is stopping right when it is eather installing the start menu or saving settings or when i install Unreal Tournament or other games. oh well i am going to borrow my dads cdrom for the night

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut