• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Inkjet/LaserJet printer differrence question

tdinc

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Staff member
Political User
posts moved to a new thread since it is a new topic. Some posts removed as well to make sense of the new thread :)

Inkjets are great for home use when printing lower volume.
LaserJets are better for higher volume users, typically small businesses and greater.

HP Laserjets are typically some of the easiest to maintain, repair, and have great drivers.

Admiral Michael

Michaelsoft Systems CEO
I love my Brother laser printers. I own 2 and recommend them to my friends/family.

I have a Brother MFC-8460N in my room and a Brother HL-1435 (with a D-Link DP-101 parallel port print server) which I gave to my parents when I bought the MFC-8460N. Just wish I bought the one with duplexing but aw well.

I suggested that my aunt and uncle should get a laser since they had an inkjet that would dry up from not being used. I recommended a Brother HL-2170W which has built in ethernet and wireless. It's a decent printer.

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
I been wanting a color laser for while now. Just can't come to the conclusion of buying one. Either way, though, they are better than inkjet in all regards ..

Admiral Michael

Michaelsoft Systems CEO
It was funny when I bought my multi-function. It almost didn't fit in my car, it just barely made the front seat. Man that was a big box.

We got this Samsung in at work and it's HUGE! But it's a multifunction color laser :D

ming

OSNN Advanced
I remember my Brother HL2030. Got it for £35 about 3-4years ago and I'm still on my first toner. Think I still have around 1000 pages worth on toner left. lol :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies