Info Abounds - Just Wantta Make Sure - Stay Away From Nero Express - Right?????

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
I had NERO & InCD on my old puter (now my granddaughter has it) - and I missed NERO ooohhhh soooo much, so I broke down and forked out the cash for NERO 5 Burning ROM.

I installed it and updated it to 5.5.8.2 and burned a CD ( feeling an instant sense of satisfaction) which reminded me of what I have missed for the past four months - having to use the "wimpy" HP Record Now that came with my new puter!

That brings me to the topic at hand - from what I have read - it seems like Nero Express is better left alone.

If I am happy with NERO by itself - just leave Express alone. RIGHT????

BTW - has anyone used the NERO Media Player that comeas on the NERO 5 Burning ROM CD?? I have not installed it yet - as I have not heard any pros or cons on it yet!

Any thoughts/advice????

I forked out for EasyCD Pro Plat.5 and when i recently got a new burner, it came with Nero.

So I thought.. I've heard so many people rave about Nero I'd try it.

Wot a piece of cr*p!! :eek: Nero, is awful.. the interface is cheap, and CDRWs dont work properly.

so now I'm back to EasyCD. I guess thats why Nero is cheaper than ESCD.

StuyB

Unless I am missing something here - CD-RW's fall within InCD - which I hate also and have had trouble with in the past. CDR's are a "NERO thing" - so please do not confuse
me! :confused: :confused:

Besides - I was asking about NERO Express?????

Well InCD installed with Nero, and alwaz is bundled wiv it. Its made by same people "Ahead Soft." is listed in reviews as part of Nero.. so I dont see what u mean m8??

N express, wont be any better, its got less faetures as far as the reviews go

I messed around with Express and I got two different speed scores, my all time usual with Nero 5.5.82 and a 32X TDK recorder in windows xp is 3min 30 sec, with nero express it was like 9 min something it was ridiculous! So I dont even touch nero express..

OK - The commerical version of "Nero 5 Burning Rom" comes with - what I consider 3 programs - Nero, InCD and Nero Media Player.

So that's why I consider InCD a seperate issue! I agree it is normally reviewed as part of NERO as they are bundled programs - but that is AHEAD's mistake!

I only too well know that I do not care for InCD - I have had mucho problems with it in the past!

All I asked in my original post was: "If I am happy with NERO - I am better off staying away from NERO Express??"

I think your response is - YES - stay away from NERO Express! RIGHT??

I made up my mind to stay away from Express!

Yea dont touch Nero Express.

Sorry m8.. i got carried away in last post!! :rolleyes:

stuy_b

Not a problem - we agree - leave Express alone and stay away from InCD!

Cheers!!

It is my understanding that Nero Burning Room and Nero Express are actually the same program but with just a different interface/skin. Personally I like Nero Burning Room's look better than Nero Express so that is what I use.

stuy_b you are the only I have ever heard of liking EZCD better than Nero but to each their own I guess

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back