independence day

Originally posted by mafiafromrussia
i live in new york u morons. and personally i dont give a **** about the bombing shit. gona go watch fireworks tonight anyway. but USA's security sucks. not that long ago a plane was flying over white house, in no flying zone. they evacuated everyone but forgot about president. u think that's smart?

Where abouts do you live in New York...Im not far from there.

I can come see you, and BLOW YOUR F**KIN HEAD OFF!!!!

Ungreatful *******....leave!

Edit for language - Jewelzz

Originally posted by catch23
Forgot the President? They flew him to Wyoming IMMEDIATELY but our dumbass press told the whole world exactly where he was going.

And you have no idea what you are talking about, son. Wrong event .....sparky.

To everyone else, whom appreciates this country....Hope you had a great 4th, I sure did.

and for everyone else out of this country that respects what we do and why we do it.....Cheerz, and thanks. :D

Originally posted by Jewelzz

Morons? You were the idiotic moron that made this comment: 'lol, USA gona be bombed again today . xaxa. well it'll be funy if this happen. cuz americans bitching that they have so improved their security'
You of all people, you live in NY...1 of the top targets for terrorism :rolleyes: Wake up mafiafromrussia! Regardless if you're American or just living in America, you're a target just like the rest of us.

More than you know you ungreatful ****.

Grinder714: I can appreciate your anger at mafiafromrussia but please respect other members and our forum guidelines...please don't use offensive language. Thank You!

Sorry Jewelzz....But someone had to say it.

Didnt mean to make you edit it....:mad:

Originally posted by Grinder714
Sorry Jewelzz....But someone had to say it.

Didnt mean to make you edit it....:mad:
Believe me I understand. It was extremely hard for me to respond and keep it...nice.

I probably would have edited it in the AM....

Then again mabye not....That kind of sh*& ....ermmm stuff just gets to me.

Man we've got some seriously [SIZE=+2]STUPID[/SIZE] people on this forum. Like YOU mafiafromrussia. I hope someone sets off an M-100 in your [SIZE=+2]ASS[/SIZE]. That was one seriously Assinine remark. You [SIZE=+2]F\/(K!N $H!7[/SIZE]

Originally posted by gonaads
Man we've got some seriously [SIZE=+2]STUPID[/SIZE] people on this forum. Like YOU mafiafromrussia. I hope someone sets off an M-100 in your [SIZE=+2]ASS[/SIZE]. That was one seriously Assinine remark. You [SIZE=+2]F\/(K!N $H!7[/SIZE]

ffs, wont have to do much with that one Jewelzz....

But I do agree..

Does anyone have his address???

Cumon moderators...give up the info.

Hell, how bout a IP???

*mafiafromrussia*, yeah right. more like J/\(K0FF from /\$$H0l3LAND

Occupation= Pimple Popper!

Originally posted by gonaads
*mafiafromrussia*, yeah right. more like J/\(K0FF from /\$$H0l3LAND

Occupation= Pimple Popper!

Occupation=Brownie Hound
Occupation=Rump Ranger

But I digress.....again.

It's no longer the 4th Jluy and this thread has violated the forum guidelines several times, so I am gonna close it and let it sing to the bottom of the XP-erience lake like the rest of the human waste.

Mods don't be afraid to delete single deflamatory posts such as mafiafromrussaias first post - it was obviously going to cause a stir.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back