in need of money

~also some companies can giveyou money for trying out their drugs

for the love of god tittles.. you are special enough. and im almost positive 15-16 years of age is exempt from this as well as donating blood. and plasma.

odd the darn quote button would not bring up the quote box in fireox (latest release) this happens frequently.. anyone else have this happen?

Thanks for all the advise. I put my computer up for sale and posted it in my aim profile,away message, and my livejournal. I will try and do most of what u all said. Sorry if i sound stupid and that the thread is childish to be asking how to make money but i just really need the money. Thanks again for all the advise and i will post anything that has happend :).

edit: yeah sraycoz i wasnt planning on doing that stuff cause i wanna live :p

prodj88: Your signature is funny. You know she doesnt have a soul, right? Didn't you know the women = the devil? And that they will rob you of your money and your heart the second you give them the chance?!?!

is this like a money give-away thread?
IF so im very poor, someone wanna donate a few grand to this slimy boy? :)

no...this is a thread about someone in need of help from some people i get along with online. My mom is helping me out with getting money...she is gonna put the computer in the newspaper and then she is gonna put some flyers up that she knows are good places and then she is gonna get me some paper plates so i can put tabs to rip off so people cna get my phone number so i can repair there computer.

o and to make things worse two of my speakers are blowin out. O well I guess...

TittleBitties said:
My mom is helping me out with getting money...she is gonna put some flyers up that she knows are good places and then she is gonna get me some paper plates so i can put tabs to rip off so people cna get my phone number so i can repair there computer.
That's great!

May I suggest to you that you help your mom design the ad for the computer repair and I want you to specifically include the words ADWARE, SPYWARE, KEY-LOGGING, VIRUS ATTACKED, CHEATING SPOUSES ABUSE, COMPUTER EAVESDROPPING USING YOUR OWN WEBCAM AND MICROPHONE ABUSE....... Find out if your infected! If you have computer slowdown syndrome you could have spyware!

Young computer entrepreneur with the tools and skills to detect and rid your computer of spyware and viruses available at premium.

if you get phone calls and they question your age tell em you are more experienced than your average middle aged tech and you are looking for challenging computer infectoins and to make extra cash for the holidays'

Now, when you get the job; you can contact us for tips on how to get the job done.

cheers!

yeah i did that already...i started the service a few weeks ago but i posted in the special VIP forum about it cause i felt like someone would say crap about it. I made a mistake tho by not putting those damn tabs for people to rip off to have my number. So my mom and I are gonna fix that. I will prob make more and improve on them. Thanks for the advise :)...will use what you said next time i make more.

it is important that your potential customers know that they might have computer problems even though they do not know they do. you have to trigger thoughts and give them a reason as to why they have problems...

so someone with a cheating wife puts spyware on the computer. might not be true but the cheating wife at the christmas shopping thinks her computer is slow and she is now worried she might be caught and you can give her the low down on her computers security and you can offer her suggestions to keep it secure using zonelabs software etc... she may even decide to give you $200 for your motherboard and cpu if you install it in her computer.

Just because stores make their money this way doesn't mean you can't.

I have been on many $60 computer jobs and they all want to buy something awesome to make their computer better than their friends or more secure etc.......

I like what you said egg :). You have helped alot.

Alright my flyer has the following...

Having computer problems? I can fix them ranging from...
Finding and destorying viruses and spy-ware
tweaking your computer to speed it up
build a new computer
prevent intruders from installing programs on your pc without you knowing (just noticed that on my flyer it has u instead of you :( )
update obsolete hardware

Charging will be 25$ an hour for everything except upgrading hardware and building a computer which will be $40 an hour. You can reach me at 231-744-1431 ask for Wyatt.

In the flyer i also have map of where i live. I will most likely be redoing the flyer after i noticed the mistakes and all that. Anybody have any ideas on how to improve my flyer? like how i should word things?

you do realize that you just posted your phone number on the internet, right?

dreamliner77 said:
you do realize that you just posted your phone number on the internet, right?
and his name :evil:

*edit* - just found map to your house .. muhahahahaha :p

Might not be a good idea to put your phone number and name on here tittlebitties, none of the members here are stupid enough to abuse it, but remember this is a public web-site. viewable by anyone including people who aren't members, and the site is also regularly indexed by google.

well...if the person wants to call long distance to talk to me then they can go ahead plus it was just my first name :). People like to say stuff about my name. Like quite wyatt cause i am shy sometimes or when i am loud they say that. Some call me wyatt erp but thats mostly older people.

We gotta a buyer!!! I sold the computer already :). I put it in my profile earlier and my away message and my friend imed me and is gonna buy it for $100
Thanks to everyone for the help and i will get back on what all happends with the repair service. Thanks again!!!

Next time you type out a flyer, be sure to proof read it. That means, read it a few times to make sure there are no mistakes. Here is an edited flyer I typed up for you. Hope I helped.

Having computer problems? I can fix them!
My specialties include, but are not limited to;
Finding and destroying Viruses and Spy-Ware.
Tweaking your computer to bring it back up to speed.
Protection from intruders accessing your data and other sensitive information!

Want a newer, faster computer?
I'll build it for you!
I am also offering hardware upgrading, to make your PC the best on the block!

My charges are $25 an hour.
Upgrading hardware and building a new computer, will be $40 an hour, plus the cost of parts.
You can reach me at 231-744-1431. Be sure to ask for Wyatt!
You won't find a better price, guaranteed!

i would consider adding
ADWARE, SPYWARE, KEY-LOGGING, VIRUS ATTACKED, CHEATING SPOUSES ABUSE, COMPUTER EAVESDROPPING USING YOUR OWN WEBCAM AND MICROPHONE ABUSE....... Find out if your infected! If you have computer slowdown syndrome you could have spyware!

Young computer entrepreneur with the tools and skills to detect and rid your computer of spyware and viruses available at premium.

for maximum inquieries

No way mate, that is exacly the kind of thing that would scare me off as a customer...sounds more like "begging and forcing" than it does "Offering and serving"
Definately would LOSE customer base on those notes...

I like that wind and egg :). I am so glad u two are here to help. I proof read it before i printed but i must of missed it. I am gonna make some flyers when i go to my gf's house tomorrow since i dont have any printer ink. I am really happy that i will no have the money to take drivers training. I know my biz wont take off like I would like but hey if i get a few people every so often i am good with that untill i get a real job this summer.

Also...does anybody know if best buy or curcuit city hires 16 year olds? I would like to be someone that fixes the computers or stocks shelves i dont want to be a sales person.

edit: i will post the flyer before i print it tomorrow so anybody has any advise to make it better.

edit 2: also right after some of u said about posting my name and number i got off and got 2 prank calls that were unknown name and number. One said moo and hung up. Was that you heny? and the other was a really really british accent and was asking for me and say stuff but i couldnt understand. I dont care if anybody here did i just wanna know if it was any of u cause i thought it was funny.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back