imate jam service

cheddie

OSNN Newbie
i have an imate jam with tmobile and i was wondering if there were any tricks out there i can do to increase my service bars or something. because in my area im "supposed" to have full service but with this phone i have NONE. i only have service when im on the freeway and thats only for a second because it cuts in and out. any suggestions?? help me please

Dublex

Quazatron R6 droid
Are you using normal mobile cellular mode or GPRS?

cheddie

OSNN Newbie
i think im using both. but i guess im using gprs because my G logo comes up when i finally do get service.

Dublex

Quazatron R6 droid
Do you have two different locations you can test the phone, as then you would be able to see if part of the hardware is having problems or if its T-mobiles connection to the mobile itself.

We have a few mobile devices at work and t-mobile generally tends to work well with GPRS but they can cut out in supposedly "good" areas.

cheddie

OSNN Newbie
well no matter where i go i have poor poor service.. and i been everywhere.. so i think its the hardware

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PHMachelle