IIS Directory Script

You could host your site somewhere else :p

I can't really think right now as I've been up for damn near 36 hours, perhaps tomorrow I won't be such a moron and I'll be able to think of something ;)

What purpose does it currently serve? Is it something you need accessible through your website? Can you just set it up to be accessible through your LAN, and that's it?

Might want to setup an FTP server instead if you want similar functionality to what you are trying to accomplish.

Well...

A) I can access my downloads when Im not at home
B) Give friends/family access to my downloads

You've probably guessed it's not something I want publicly available.

Any LAN users use \\daryl\downloads. I tried FTP but I think I may need to either upgrade the server program or find a better one. I use Serv-U at the moment.

FTP sounds fine for the situation you describe, and can be more secure if configured correctly.

I had used Serv-U in the past, what was wrong with that?

EDIT: You've got PM :)

It seems to be iffy, I sometimes get a server connection reset errors. It's not 100%.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back