IE, XP and page cannot be displayed

Maine

have you set the DNS serves corectly? if you dont know what they are contact your isp and they will tell you,
i dont know much about ISDN lines or how your ip is allocated to you.

could you give us more info and i will try my best to help

Originally posted by Iceman38

secret handshakes??????? nobody told me about secret handshakes????? why wasn't I informed about the secret handshakes?????

feel robbed.......leaving for different forum......good day ;)

all jewelzz fault anyway :p

Have you paid the membership subscription ? I'm just looking through cell 2 and can find no "package" with your name on it. Send a suspicious package to the police station and I'll have fluffy deliver your subscription pack. :D

Originally posted by Iceman38
secret handshakes??????? nobody told me about secret handshakes????? why wasn't I informed about the secret handshakes?????
Duh! Look up secret in a dictionary and you'll know why. :D

:p

Chill Out

Wow. U guys really need to chill. Somebody hit the nail on the head, I meant to post a reply not a new thread.

Sorry if I upset u guys but my original one wasn't having a go at anyone it was just a gee up.

I think with your attitude for such a simple mistake it aint worth posting here again and will try to obtain help from some where else.

Bet u guys never made a mistake before. Thanks for being so understanding, NOT.

CU on another forum somewhere.

MAINE

Maine:
Give the guys another go at it, I think they woke on the wrong side of the bed today :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back