IE google shortcut

S

silent_bob

can any1 remind me how 2 make an address bar shortcut to google??

for example u could type 'goo best XP site ever'. A similar thing can be done for other search engines, altavista, dogpile, etc.

Have u ever tryed the Goggle toolbar?
U get a extra toolbar below the ordinarey ones and from there u can enter your search frase directly!

Here´s the link to get it: Google toolbar

yeah tried the google bar but the address bar shortcut is easier to use, plus u can search using other engines also.

Look at the "My Favourite Tweaks" thread. There is a tweak that allows you to change the address bar to use google as the search agent.

TweakUi allows you to do what you want.

I have g setup fpr google, d for dictionary.com etc.

plus i hate have extra taskbars

kewl i'll install tweakui - i agree with u i dont like extra toolbars either!!

cheers!

I may be out in left field and not understand exactly what you want - but I just opened google and then added it to my favorites - I also did the same thing with "view new posts" on this site.

The bottom line is I can go directly to google search, or "view new posts" by using Favorites!

;)

its just seconds quicker is all

for example

g pizza would search for pizzon google
could set up m for msdn a for altavista and so on

its just a tiny bit quicker :)

there's nothing quicker then what I showed you in the my favorite tweaks thread...if you didn't see it, take a look

as far as the google toolbar, to me it takes up to much space.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back