• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ie error

mick42

OSNN Addict
Just started getting error messages while online,"ntdll.ll",anyone know what this is?anything to do with Norton AV.

Cheers,
Mick.

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
This is the only mention I could find - it's off a german site and they were talking about Windows NT:

NTdll.ll: Systemdeinstverteiler stubs to system services (interface to system services), points of entrance with same name, internal auxiliary functions:huh: :huh:

also googled for that but i think he means ntdll.dll that gives way more hits. couldnt find a really helpful link. maybe you can show us a screenshot with the error

mick42

OSNN Addict
Will do,if and when it comes up again,which probably will,as it has happened a few times,only thing is,not sure how to do screen shot,can you explain.

Cheers.
Mick.

Select the window you wish to take a shot of... Press ALT+Print Screen. Open Windows Paint and paste it there. Save it (as a JPG preferably). There ya go.

zyfos

Resurrected
To do a screen shot, there's a nifty little key on the keyboard called "PrintScreen" or "PrtScn". (Look on the top row of keys.) Hit that and it will copy the entire screen to the clipboard. If you hold down ALT and hit PrintScreen, it will copy only the currently selected window to the clipboard. Once you have done this, go into MS Paint or your favorite picture program and do Paste to display the screen shot. Save the file and you're done. :cool:

And Un4gIvEn1 beat me to the reply.

mick42

OSNN Addict
new info

Thanks for that Un4gIvEn1,just before I came back online and viewed your message, I looked in event viewer,the following was logged in there:Faulting application iexplore.exe.version 6.0.2800.1106,faulting module ntdll.dll,version 5.1.2600.1106,fault address 0x0004bf20.

Cheers,
Mick.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies