ICS and AOL

A

Abbs

Please Help !!

Does anyone know how to use Internet Connection Sharing with AOL 7.

I've used BT and Freeserve successfully, but have just changed over to AOL and cannot get the ICS sussed.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks, Abbs.

Check out he guides section on this website, I think I saw something bout networking ICS there. Good luck

I don't think it is possible to make AOL Dial on Demand, but it may work if you log in on the gateway machine, and them go back to the other one and use the net. I'm pretty sure AOL can't dial 0on demand.

JJB6486

ICS & AOL

Thanks. I have found that it is definately NOT possible to dial-on demand with AOL. I can get round the VPN but not the ICS.

Apparently is was possible to use ICS with AOL v.6, but as I'm running XP Pro it's not compatible.

Back to drawing board, the aim was to find a reliable ISP with no cut-offs !! So if anyone knows of any reliable services, please let me know :eek:)

Thanks, Abbs.

I used to have Adelphia cable and it blew, now I'm on earthlink dsl and am much much happier, havent gone down once =]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back