[iBook] I'll miss you for 1.5 weeks

muzikool said:
They didn't move your data onto the new drive? That sucks.

The guy at the Apple Store said they would not replace it, so paying to back it up, and have it restored ($120 charge (to backup, and again to put it back on a new drive if it came)) would not be worth it. I had backed most of the stuff up, just not some settings, and Mac:Office.

Besides, it's nice to be up and running on a clean install again. It feels more speedy.
 
I have heard some rumours that if you have this problem and leave it on all day they can catch fire, but I heard that at college so don't count me on it. Awww get it back and you will be so happy lol. Good job you backed up!
 
If you learned it at college, or the Internet, then it's definitely true. 😉
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top