• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I want to start a new band

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
It'll be called " THE FUJISTICS"...I will play keyboards...I need musicians of all sort, a couple of lead singers, male and female,...a lot of backup singers, tons of brass, lots of strings, managers, writers, producers...you need the right look, so, pictures help

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by xsivforce and jewelzz
Will there be groupies and booze? And tequila?
I guess I forgot to say that this'll bbe a rock and roll band...need I say more...

btw, for lead singers it is important for the female to look good in a miniskirt, the male lead...not as imporatant:cool:

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
I'm not the publicist, leader, or manager, whoever that is will pick and choose...I don't even know if I'm going to pass the selection process...Jewelzz...you could be, you know, lead singer, AND manager!!!

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by Electronic Punk
You have my permission to call the first single and perhaps album"It always itches in the same place";)
ep, will you be the front man, if I promise there'll always be coffee fresh ground and brewed?....and jewelzz in a very short black skirt.

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Originally posted by PseudoKiller
Hmm I dont know about Jewelzz in a mini skirt... I will have to approve it first so I need some pics to be sure. One with the miniskirt and one without to compare them...

:)

[PseudoKiller]
I'll get those pictures to you ASAP PK ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies