I smell RTM...

When you sign in to Connect, and go to the Vista section, you'll see a "Feedback" link in the left-side menu. Click that, and you should see a "Posted by Me" section with all your bug reports. Selecting any of them should display their Feedback IDs.

If you don't see any reports there, I'm really not sure what else you can do...

My download completed successfully. Now to find the time to install.

When you sign in to Connect, and go to the Vista section, you'll see a "Feedback" link in the left-side menu. Click that, and you should see a "Posted by Me" section with all your bug reports. Selecting any of them should display their Feedback IDs.

If you don't see any reports there, I'm really not sure what else you can do...

nope nothing in there. not sure what else to do. thanks for your help Net.

My download finished as well, hope to install today but may not have time.

I haven't been able to get a key yet, keeps saying "error" when I try. I know I can install for 30 days without, but I'm not 100% sure what version I will be getting...

I finaly got it installed! WOOT

decided to dual boot Vista64 for the time being, spesh since i've not got the key yet. Took AGES to find correct drivers for my Nforce4 Sata raid drives. AGES!! Finaly got it all installed booted to the login screen... then i had to go to work. DAMN IT! now i have to wait all day to go home and play with it

The 32bit version had the nvidia drivers built in, didn't believe it of course and screwed it up a few times trrying to force the non-working NVIDIA drivers to load.

The 32bit version had the nvidia drivers built in, didn't believe it of course and screwed it up a few times trrying to force the non-working NVIDIA drivers to load.
i tried the 32 bit as well. was no go with anything built in

Haven't yet installed it here, that's on tap for tomorrow after I get back from shopping :D

i wish i had money to spend, because tomorrow would be the day to do so. :(

Office Professional Plus 2007 and Office Ultimate 2007 are now available on MSDN and TechNet Plus.

Vista CDs (instead of DVDs), total of 6 CDs, are also available.

Last edited:
I assume you mean they are "now" available, instead of "not" ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back