• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I need Help with ASPI :((

S

-=SNK=-Vegitto

Grrr I Always Try To Install ASPI But it doesnt Work :( !!!!

can somebody at least tell me what to do :\ To Make my Aspi run with my Windows XP !!!Thank you !!!

J

jas

do a search for CompelWinApsi460-1021_setup.zip and then run that, it will setup apsi for xp

S

-=SNK=-Vegitto

Ok I Install Aspi_470 but when i run ASPICHK i have two version of the files...two of 4.70 version and two of 4.60 Version !!!Is it normal?? I run with winxp!!!

J

jas

All mine say 4.60 (1021), so i`m assuming u have a newer install than me!, but that should be ok

B

Barbarian

What's this thing do and where would I get it ? Mines even older, I think, 4.57 from what I can gather.

Well, I just did the same as you and got the same results, 2 files 4.70, 2 4.60.... oooops, why do I not feel good about this, it also states on the checker that's it's not installed properly......

H

Hilander

I had the same prob when I updated, 2 version 4.7 and 2 version 4.6. It also showed that ASPI wasn't installed correctly so I just deleted those 4 files and reinstalled. Came out perfect.
Also in the readme file they tell you which files have to have the same version to be working OK. Turns out it's OK to have 4.6 and 4.7 files.

B

Barbarian

Tried that, now I'm just missing 1 file, wowpost.exe or something. Quess I'll figure something out.......

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grovo_test