I Found A Way !!!

Z

ZAnwar

Before I posted a thread on by passing the school security system to install Trillian or MSN Messenger, the thread was called 'School Restrictions'.

I found out that I cannot download files with the extension, .exe !

Does anybody know where I can download Trillian or Messenger as a zip file from ???

Z

ZAnwar

If I could do that, then I wouldn't of needed to change the extension.

I can't even download it, by getting it to the Save To screen !!!

sboulema

OSNN Veteran Addict
Download trillian or messenger at home.
Zip the program and upload it to the web. Something like yahoo briefcase and when you're at school download it from there as a zip.

Or easier put the program on a floppy and install it. :)

D

Daedalus

Our system @ school blocks the following extensions from being downloaded from the net: .exe .zip .mp3 all i do, is find the file i want, download it at home, and change the extension to something else that can be downloaded, for instance .doc or .txt, then all I have to do is upload it to some webspace, and I can download it at school (remembering to right-click and choose Save target as..) in explorer, and I can download it, and use the msdos rename command to re-set the extension. it works :D

Z

ZAnwar

I am currently building a site, but does anyone have DSL and can upload it somewhere for me to download it from. ( remember, should be a .zip or .txt please )

PLEASE CAN YOU ???

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel