• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I can hear my system

Z

ZipTriX

I can hear the spinning noise of my cdrom through my speakers. It just started, so how do I fix it?

K

Kylie

latest drivers..... strange if its only just started though :confused: Pop the box and check the connections.

If you have 2 drives swap leads and see if you can narrow to the soundcard or CDRom

Z

ZipTriX

Originally posted by Kylie
latest drivers..... strange if its only just started though :confused: Pop the box and check the connections.

If you have 2 drives swap leads and see if you can narrow to the soundcard or CDRom
narrow what?

try going to your sound panel, then under the volume controls for all the different types (digital audio, master...etc) go to the one labeled line in and set that to mute...this helped solve the problem for me before because somehow the cards line in was picking up system static

Z

ZipTriX

Originally posted by Qumahlin
try going to your sound panel, then under the volume controls for all the different types (digital audio, master...etc) go to the one labeled line in and set that to mute...this helped solve the problem for me before because somehow the cards line in was picking up system static

it worked...thanks

no problemo, I use my line in for my Radio and I noticed with the radio powered off and disconnected that I could pick up bus noise...cd rom, HD, everything, as soon as ya mute line in bam fine :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dixoncarry