I believe it.. Do you?

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
Hmm. no pop ups for me but i do use Firefox with a variety or plug ins.. will post a warning in the main thread, thanks marge.

Aprox

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
Works fine here in Firefox.

As far as the video goes, I'm not sure. It would be cool if it were true but I always try to take these types of things with a grain of salt. With Russians and their space program and satellites and other space debris it would not surprise me if it was just junk floating around or even Russian tech. Since I did not see it for myself its hard to say, I don't discount the possibility of it being aliens at all. I don't think we are alone out here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkifyyjim