• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

HyperSnap-DX 4

T

TR!GG3R

how do i get this program to juss take pics and not open up the whole prog all i want it to do is save the pics in the folder i specfyed (spelling) which it does but every pic i take it opens up main editing area:mad: could sum 1 who got this post screenis on how to do it or tell me wot n where to go in the options or pm me ;) cheerz

chastity

Staff member
Political User
As far as I know there isn't a way to do that. But if somebody else knows of a way I would like to know too

yoyo

In the capture menu click Capture settings - in the capture tab uncheck: Restore HyperSnapDX window to front after the capture

yoyo

I don't think so. Had problems with AnyCapture. HyperSnap seems to be good - got it only recently. Still prefer Snagit especially because there is a ridiculous simple way to....oh... forum guidelines ....cough

T

TR!GG3R

snag it sounds as tho its copyed off hypersnap :s or is it the other way round ? any way i wanna see sum screen shots ov wot snagit's about b4 i try it out 4 myself :)

Originally posted by TR!GG3R
snag it sounds as tho its copyed off hypersnap :s or is it the other way round ? any way i wanna see sum screen shots ov wot snagit's about b4 i try it out 4 myself :)
SnagIt sucks! I tried it's complicated...with Any Capture Screen you can screen shots of anything even the start button.
just giveit a shot you won't regert it ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grovo_test