Huge Savings Over at Dell

I should let my g-ma know.

She keeps saying she wants a computer but she never says anything more.

She does mention the cheap ones in the paper every time I see her and those are cheap.

mmhmm, no comment :)

Nah about a year ago I bought a TON of stuff when it was dirt cheap. I then turned and sold it on eBay, they found out and got angry :p

Anytime I place an order at Dell.com for home/smallbusiness or anything it just never goes anywhere, into a black hole.... :s

wwwdjrcs said:
mmhmm, no comment :)

Nah about a year ago I bought a TON of stuff when it was dirt cheap. I then turned and sold it on eBay, they found out and got angry :p

Anytime I place an order at Dell.com for home/smallbusiness or anything it just never goes anywhere, into a black hole.... :s

Hahahaha. Owned.

Grandmaster said:
Hahahaha. Owned.
Indeed, however I thought it was quite weird.

A sh*t load of people did, and do still do it on eBay. If you do a search there are tons of people selling the stuff.....

Not sure if you have to be a Dell Certified Partner or some crap like that.

Either way, not a big deal. I don't lose any sleep over it, just the nice profit I was making :(

In order to resell Dell you have to move a lot of inventory.

madmatt said:
In order to resell Dell you have to move a lot of inventory.
Yeah, I was. I think I bought and sold somewhere in the neighborhood of 7-10 laptops, about 20 of the 2001FP's and probably 10-15 desktops. I did good on it for about 4-5 months, and then the hammer fell :s

Wasn't really sure how they found out, perhaps there was a huge amount of warranty transfers from my name to other people....

I forget the figures I was given to be a reseller. It wasn't easy though. On top of that you have to sell a give dollar figure every year or you lose it.

Regardless, change your address and you will be able to buy from them again.

madmatt said:
I forget the figures I was given to be a reseller. It wasn't easy though. On top of that you have to sell a give dollar figure every year or you lose it.

Regardless, change your address and you will be able to buy from them again.
I've changed my address since then, twice, and I'm still blacklisted :eek:

I have used the same credit card(s) though, maybe I will try different.

Not really a huge importance atm, I also don't really have the space to store the goodies until I ship them. When I moved from my apartment we went from 2 bedrooms to 1. Erica would flip if there was stuff all over the place all the time :)

Ya know who has alot of extra storage space?

<---------THIS GUY!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back