HP Pavillion Realtek Audio driver---HELP!

Swordsman777

OSNN Newbie
Joined
12 Feb 2007
Messages
3
I have an HP PavillionE with a Realtek ALC202(A) @ VIA AC'97 Enhanced Audio Controller. I had to reinstall windows and now I have no driver and no sound. Realtek does not have a download and I can't get any help from HP. Can anyone help?
 
Need more information. Model number of the HP ...?
 
I'm pretty sure about the audio. I used Everest to check my system and that's what the report shows.

Mike
 
I have an HP Pavillion a1320 in with a Realtek ALC883 Audio Controller.By mistake i had formated my hard disk then i installed windows vista but now I have no driver and no sound. Realtek does not have a download and I can't get any help from HP. Can anyone help?Pls send me link for XP and vista drivers.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top