HP AIO printer and Vista 64

PUTALE

OSNN Newbie
hi,

I am having a heck of hard time installing my HP AIO printer and Vista 64, anyone has any idea as to how can I get it to work? I am hooking the printer via the ethernet port. I can atually get the printer to print via windows own "add printer" but HP's own software cannot deter their own printer and use all the features.

thank guys.

Are there 64-bit drivers available for your printer? What model?

Are there 64-bit drivers available for your printer? What model?
the driver is available but it just won't detect with HP's own software. It's the AIO 7780. I have used the 64bit driver to install it and use MS's own add printer to add the network printer but I need the software to use all other functions.

Are you plugging the printer into a router or your computer directly?

If the later, you should probably try using USB instead..

try looking on windows update, epson doesn't have any drivers for my printer under 32 or 64 bit vista but windows update has them, MS are claiming 19,000+ drivers and are planing on pushing the to 30,000+ so you might be in luck :)

i am plug it into the router as it supports network connector. I did check MS but there's no such driver (i can't find the driver for my canon scanner either:().

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back