• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Howdy

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
Long time no talk! Gonna try and come back more often now. Just saying hey I'm back and I'm rollin in my go-kart money. :lick:

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
is that really him? :eek:

if so, fill me in on how money was made from that?
Yes it really is me. I had the video on the net and somehow I got called from a producer in Hollywood. I still don't know how they even knew it was me. I never put the video up on any site til last year on youtube. I've been on World's most amazing videos and country fried videos. As well as many commericals for both shows :p

tdinc

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Good to see you Tittles :)

How about our LIONS! Lulz!

oh and happy birthday. made you a bday thread.

Taurus

hardware monkey
Yes it really is me. I had the video on the net and somehow I got called from a producer in Hollywood. I still don't know how they even knew it was me. I never put the video up on any site til last year on youtube. I've been on World's most amazing videos and country fried videos. As well as many commericals for both shows :p
crazy! kind of scary to think that they were able to find your name and phone number after seeing you in a video.

did you give the camera guy a cut?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ernestrojasn