How to get the cpu ussage as background?

ahhh i didnt download the mbm files. oh well... im going back to cpucool. its a great program... it gives my temp in the system tray..

You can say that program crashes, does this or that, or blah blah. It's never crashed on me, or provided false readings. It's not going to cause any harm in crashing, so why worry about? The only person trying to "win" is you. I just wanted to make my point clear that your arrogant. Other's opinions don't matter to me, so stating your "awards" is pointless too. Personal experience with the software, is the best way to go.

If you use the Microsoft Program exctrlst.exe to turn off performance counters in the OS, coolinfo breaks down & does not run! Crashing every minute...

And, alot of performance minded enthusiasts do so, they turn off performance counters they do not use!
I guess I'll have to be extra careful not to turn mine off then because I AM using them, for coolinfo.:p

You & Ziptrix tossed your names, when you stop, you can post, simple!

The last page shows it! I left ZipTrix's up!

APK

What the hell does this even mean?!?
Q..

Edited by APK

When you can not toss names, you can post as far as I am concerned!

APK

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back