How to get explorer BIGGER?

D

Doan

hello every one.
First i would like to say thanks fore al the help i hav goten from this wonderful site.

i have a smal problem.
i usuly use my TV as a computer screen, i just enlardge my icons and other stuff that i usuly use.
And if therese somthing more importent i just switch to my regular monitor.
well my problem is this, i would like to know if its possible to make explorer bigger, i usuly use: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\International\Scripts\3\IEFontSize

and change it up to the biggest setting witch i think is 04 00 00 00 ore somthing..
but the problem is, this just makes the text bigger (usuly, some web pages seem to stay the same eny way thught?..) i would like the hole explorer to be come bigger.
I would be very very happy if some one could help me whit this.
Thanks alot
Doan.

ps. sorry if my englich isent all that good

I know if you press f11 explorer will fill the entire screen.

Don't know if thats what you want.

hello meisme.
thanks fore the tip but it wasent realy was i was looking fore.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\International\Scripts\3\IEFontSize might be the only tweak that works desently fore my problem.

F11 dosent realy make things much bigger.
Thanks eny way.
maby some one ells knows how to make explorer bigger?..

Here's what I do to help readability of text:

From within IE:

Tools>Internet Options>Accessibility

Place a check in the box next to "Ignore font sizes specified on web pages" and click "OK" until you're back in IE.

Now select View>Text Size and play with those settings until text is clear enough.

Most web sites (ahem) get way too fancy with their text design. This tweak is the Great Equalizer.

Hope this helps! :)

Hello again.
I just wanted to say thanks to every. Its been very helpful.
Thanks.
Doan

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back