• 161-250

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • 251-300

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 301+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Around 5 spams per day, but Thunderbird does a good job at filtering them

None :) I have my private Email address for two years now and its clean.
Probably because I had the sence to never give it away to sites and people I don't trust a 100%

like most people said, having a private addy which you don't use for anything other than important stuff is usually the best thing.
I've also found that having an oddly spelled/not common username on free serves (eg: hotmail) tends to keep spam away. my hotmail one is very odd and i only get 2 or 3 per week (usually from things i've signed up to!).
A friend of mine with a very obvious email addy (inital.surname@hotmail) gets over 400 per day.

Public upto 30 per day :( mostly all for some stupid american language course - in Moscow.

Private - none.

Public: 0, thanks to the spamassassin creators.
Private: 0

Now if we are talking about viruses, then i can count myself in, but most of them send bad headers/broken mime attachments, so spamassassin removes em as well :)

SpamBayes catches all my public addy spam.
I currently get 4 or 5 a day in the Junk E-mail folder

arggh Netsky found my email adress :( they are coming in with truck loads...

Well not counting my Hotmail accounts I don't get any spam whatsoever. And I don't use a spam filter. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back