How do you turn off autocomplete in MSN Explorer?

T

Tdoan14

Can someone tell me how to turn off autocomplete in MSN Explorer? I know how to do it in Internet Explorer but that won't work on MSN Explorer!

that's one of the features of MSN Explorer that you can't turn off, sorry :(

I have never tried it - but:

What happens if you go:
Tools
Inernet Options
Content
Auto Complete
and uncheck all options???

Like I said I never tried this - so let us know what happens!

haha don't listen to iceman, I have no idea what he's talking about.

Damnyank is right. Go under the "tools" "internet options" "content" then "auto complete" and uncheck the areas you don't want to use auto complete. Might be a good idea to clear the clear forms and passwords as well.

Laters

wbeach what do u mean don't listen to iceman?

If u had bothered to read Tdoan14 post, Tdoan14 ain't talking about IE, which u can turn off the autocomplete function, however, Tdoan14 is talking about MSN Explorer which u can't turn off the autocomplete.

That information is from MSN itself, so in the future I suggest you read and understand what the person is asking, before you open your mouth.

If I'm proven wrong, I will offer an apology :p

hes talkin about MSN Explorer not MS Internet Explorer.

Though in theory, MSN explorer uses the same internet options as IE, so if you edit the IE internet options then they should follow through to MSN explorer.

Anybody know if they have fixed the @ symbol problem, where if you were to press the button for the @ symbol it would go back in the history. Think this mainly affected non US keyboards, this shows how global the testing of some M$ stuff is doesnt it. You think they would say this when you download. Only works fully with a US keyboard Layout.

Tools , Inernet Options, Content ,Auto Complete, does not work for MSN explorer... ;) But it does work for Internet Explorer.

*Trys to apologe to Iceman through foot in mouth*

haha sorry dude my mistake.

I would love to offer a solution to your problem, but personally I don't like msn. Doesn' it appear as a AOL rip off?

laters

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back