How do I take songs off my iPod?

Re: how do i take songs off my ipod and put them imto my comp??

Same way you put them on - only backwards.

nah doesnt work but i think i found something and it seems to work

Yeah, there are quite a few programs out there that will let you do this.

I use iDump

Thread moved/renamed.

I don't understand why some users are so lazy... Please put threads in the proper forum.

Go to My Computer, double click your iPod, then Tools and Folder options. Go to the View tab, choose View hidden folders and you should see a folder named Ipod control. Your music is in there.

Go to My Computer, double click your iPod, then Tools and Folder options. Go to the View tab, choose View hidden folders and you should see a folder named Ipod control. Your music is in there.

Then copy this to a folder on your desktop, then import it into your library, if you know wht ur looking for, right click on a song and choose "Show file in Windows Explorer". You have to rename anything but handy to know never the less

i am using Aniosoft iBackup to transfer music off my iPod to computer.Aniosoft ibackup, It enables you to transfer iPod's music and other content to any storage device and iTunes as well. And both the backup in the storage device can be recovered and restored with no any change and no any risk.And the data in the iTunes is quite in accord with the iPod's data including its playlists,rating and etc.
i have been using Aniosoft iBackup to transfer data from iPod to iTunes and hard drive for almost two years. so far so good. The transferred files is exactly same with the original one. so i don't have to be worried about the accidently data lose and hard drive crash since i have made backup files with this tool. Another good merit of this one is that i can get coupon code when i registered as a member.

itunes will update the songs that are on it. it will not give you the option to pick and chose as winamp will :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back