How do I resize weapon models for Counter Strike?

S

SaintKaden

Ok it may be an odd question but I got a few guns that I really like in Counter Strike and they look great onscreen but when I drop then they seem a little extravagant, hell one of my rifles is bigger then me when I get killed...

So my question is how could I resize these models?

Now just to let you know, I am aware of the fact that there are p_, v_, and w_models for all the weapons and im familiar with what each of them do, so i know that editing the w_ is what I need to do.

I skin them all the time but I dont know how to edit their polys...

I've been told to use Milkshape and I tried but I guess I haven't enough knowledge of 3dsoftware yet.

if not specifically can someone just give me a few links to some tuts online or something..

Thanx! ;)

the model that u have of the guns look different to u but the people that u are playing with see the orginal models. when u die and the gun appears big, that just a setting that the prorammer put in the model file. the same thing happens to me. but the large gun that appears to u, the people still c the original gun. You cant really change the model but u can make your own or download another one.

Yea CsNation is a good site and the models are easy to install.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back