How do I make the web page fit the screen??

V

veronica

Is there a setting somewhere. Thanks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also how do I make the text on a web page smaller or bigger?? Thanks.

veronica said:
I did it before but forgot. I think there is a setting somewhere. Thanks.
Also how do I make the text on a web page smaller or bigger?? I did it before when I had a scroll wheel mouse.
Thanks.
are you talking in HTML making a page or your browser?

For making the text bigger with the scroll wheel, simply hold down ctrl and use the wheel.
If you dont have a wheel then just go to view -> text size (in IE) or view -> in/decrease text size (in firebird)

I'm not sure about making the page fit the screen, thats usualy dependant on the coding for the web page. Unless you mean full screen in which case press F11 (or go to view-> full screen)

Not sure what you want, but use the maximize button in the upper right corner of the page or press F11 to go fullscreen.

One of these solutions should be the right one you asked for ;)

Khayman said:
For making the text bigger with the scroll wheel, simply hold down ctrl and use the wheel.
If you dont have a wheel then just go to view -> text size (in IE)

I'm not sure about naking the oage fit the screen, thats usualy dependant on the coding for the web page. Unless you mean full screen in which case press F11 (or go to view-> full screen)

Sorry, Khayman answered while I were typing my own answer... ;)

Khayman said:
If you dont have a wheel then just go to view -> text size (in IE) or view -> in/decrease text size (in firebird)

I'm not sure about making the page fit the screen, thats usualy dependant on the coding for the web page. Unless you mean full screen in which case press F11 (or go to view-> full screen)
I used to have a mouse with a scroll wheel. I no longer have it.

How do you make the text smaller without the scroll wheel??

I use AOL browser. IE slows down my PC too much.
Isn't there a setting that says for your PC to ignore the size of a page on the web and make it the size you want.

Thank you for your replies.

I thinks its ctrl + or -

Btw, AOL's browser is IE last time I checked.

j79zlr said:
I thinks its ctrl + or -

Btw, AOL's browser is IE last time I checked.
I have the AOL browser which copies some of another browser. I also have the IE browser, which looks different. It came with AOL.

j79zlr said:
I thinks its ctrl + or -
I tried this. It didn't work. Thanks for trying.

Anyone else with any sugestions??

Most of the various web sites pages are too big for my screen.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back