How Do I Change My PC ID?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it's part of a Net ID verification supposedly. So he's getting banned from games and wants to be able to change that.

My suggestions would be:
1: Stop doing **** to get you banned from games.
2: Stop doing stupid stuff in general.
3: Seriously rethink things if you've been banned from a game more then once for whatever reason.
4: Find a bypass to be able to play again and play it straight.
 
Last edited:
I'm not going to pretend to know all of what is going on here, but this seems like a conversation we shouldn't be having.

America - please PM me with your exact issue and why you are trying to change your PC ID.

Shepscrook - I would appreciate you sending me a PM with a summary of the PMs you received.

Until I receive this info and have a chance to review the information, I'm locking the thread for now.

America - please do not create another thread on this issue. I'll review and respond quickly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top