hotmail

B

Boy_alien

i try to go into my hotmail account by it tells me that there is an error and they cant find it. does anybody know why this would be? hackers gained acces to my account?

They cant find your account, i havent heard that before

Have you got a screenshot of it ?

Hotmail & cookies

I have this problem. When I delete all cookies I can access my Hotmail account. When I sign out of Hotmail I see 'migrate cookies across domain' and then the msn home page. When I next try to sign into Hotmail, it times out with 'cannot find server' message. Then I delete all the cookies and I can get back in again. This has been ongoing for 10 days and started the same day I change ISP from 'UK Oline', to 'Onetel'. Hotmail have told me it's a problem with Onetel and Onetel say it is an IE6 problem. When I change my ISP back to UKonline then I can access Hotmail every time. Has anyone else experienced this or can offer me some guidance?:(

If you set the Privacy in Internet Properties to high, it will block the cookies hotmail gives you, therefore, you will not be able to sign in.

1. Start > Run > Cleanmgr [ENTER]
follow steps to clean junk files

2. Start > Settings > Control Panel >> Internet Options

a. General tab> Click Settings, make sure it's set to "Every visit to the page" and the Amount of disk space to use" is somewhere between 20 and 50. Lower is not good, and higher is a waste of space.

b. Security tab> Click "Default level" for each zone.

c. Privacy tab> Set to Medium and click Default (if enabled), click on Edit, and make sure hotmail is not blocked there.

3. Rinse and repeat all this every 1-2 weeks depending on how often you browse. That's called preventive maintenance =P

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back