• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hooking computer speakers and computer monitor to gamecube

_DM_

OSNN Senior Addict
I got a question is it possible to play gamecube on my computer monitor? And how could i hook up my computer speakers to my tv if its possible?

_DM_

OSNN Senior Addict
Oh shoot it worked. I mean I hooked up my speakers in the TV cause i have a headphone socket so ya the speakers work now. sounds so much better. :)

forcer

OSNN Senior Addict
i would also like to do this, how is it possible, what hardware is involved jsut basic sound card and grafix card? how did u get it to play on your monitor

Taurus

hardware monkey
that's assuming your video card doesn't have video-in already. some do so if you're not sure about yours, it would be a good idea to find out.

forcer

OSNN Senior Addict
mine does have an extra port, its similar to a mouse port someone sed i use a s/video or coverter or something, is this the same thing?

Taurus

hardware monkey
that's most likely an s-video out port. how many pins (holes) does it have? if 4, then it's just video out (to display on your tv). if it has like 8-10 holes, then the card should have come with a dongle with s-video and composite video in and out connectors.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ernestrojasn